New Patient Information
We would like to welcome you to Urology Associates of Rochester!
Urology Associates of Rochester utilizes a team approach when treating our patients. The first time you come to our office, you will be seen by one of our physicians or Nurse Practitioner. Drs. McNally and Rodriguez see patients at both our Rochester and Geneseo offices. Subsequent visits and emergent visits to our office are generally scheduled with one of our four midlevel providers. Our physician extenders are extremely well trained and have a minimum of 10 years experience in Urology.
As a new patient, we would like to let you know what you can expect from our office.
- Efficient treatment in your urological complaints
- Fast and courteous responses to your phone and portal inquiries
- Education on your condition/diagnosis
- State-of-the-art treatment options
- Copies of your requested medical records within 3 business days
- Disability and other forms filled out within 3 business days
- Surgeries will be scheduled as needed and we will take into consideration your personal calendar as much as possible
To refill a prescription, you can either contact your pharmacy directly and they will request refills from us or you can send us a message through the patient portal. We ask you to not call us for prescription refills. We will fill all prescriptions within 72 hours of receiving the request.
Patient input is an essential part of Urology Associates of Rochester running smoothly. If you have a question, comment or concern you may contact our office manager, Eileen Stone directly.
We look forward to serving you.