Andropause is the decline of testosterone in males, also known as male menopause. To find out if you may be experiencing Andropause, simply answer YES or NO to the following questions:
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you lack strength or endurance?
- Have you lost weight?
- Have you noticed a decreased enjoyment of life?
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noticed lack of strength while playing sports?
- Do you fall asleep after dinner?
- Has your work performance deteriorated?
If you answered YES to questions 1 or 7, or three of any of the other questions, you may have low testosterone.
A simple blood test will determine if you are Andropausal. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is something to be considered. Ask the experts at UAR.